Thank you for your inquiry. A Wind River representative will contact you shortly.
By submitting this form you agree that your personal information will be used by Wind River to process this request and send you further information about Wind River products and services pursuant to our privacy notice located here: windriver.com/company/terms/privacy.
Diab Compiler Tools
PRODUCE HIGH-QUALITY, STANDARDS-COMPLIANT CODE
- Driver: Intelligent wrapper program that invokes the compiler, assembler, and linker
- Assembler: Macro assembler that is invoked automatically by the driver program or as a complete standalone assembler generating object modules
- Linker: Precise control of allocation, placement, and alignment of code and data
- Runtime libraries: C/C++, floating point, and math libraries
- Archiver/librarian: Creation and maintenance of libraries
- Instruction set simulator: Simulation of the core instructions of the target processor, allowing it to run C and C++ programs with the simulated environment
- Eclipse/CDT plugin: Project creation and building with Diab Compiler in Eclipse
- Documentation: Extensive documentation specific to the chosen architecture, with all manuals available in PDF formats; detailed “Getting Started” manual enables users to get up to speed quickly and enhances the out-of-the-box experience
Supported Target Architectures
- Boash GTM-IP
- TriCore AURIX