It only takes one security vulnerability to seriously compromise your Linux platform and put your project at risk.
Follow These Steps
- 1.Create a software bill of materials (SBOM) leveraging the Yocto Project layer at github.com/Wind-River/meta-wr-sbom.
- 2.Upload your SBOM or software manifest using our web-based application at (log in above).
- 3.See the results in the graphical dashboard.
- 4.Sort, prioritize, and explore details on specific CVEs.
- 5.Collaborate with team members on fixes.
- 6.Leverage your Wind River expert for a remediation plan and ongoing security monitoring.
CVEs are on the rise? Learn more about securing your Linux platform.
Demo: Scanning Service Tour
Case Study: Lifecycle Security for Legacy Linux Platforms