Wind River® Linux enables you to build and deploy robust, reliable, and secure Linux-based embedded devices and systems, without the risk and development effort associated with roll-your-own (RYO) in-house efforts. Let Wind River keep your code base up-to-date, track and fix defects, apply security patches, customize your runtime to adhere to strict market specifications and certifications, facilitate your IP and export compliance, and significantly reduce your costs.
- Build and deploy robust, reliable, and secure Linux-based edge devices and systems without the risk and development effort associated with roll-your-own (RYO) in-house efforts.
- Accelerate time-to-market, reduce total cost of ownership, and unlock the full potential of open software for embedded systems.
- Take advantage of freedom from royalties or subscriptions on deployed devices.
- Work with completely open source and Yocto Project–compatible tools.
- Take advantage of purpose-built Linux that is configurable for small disk and memory size, real time (preempt_rt), and high availability.
- Avoid liability and compliance issues with full content, copyright, and licensing information on all Wind River packages.
WIND RIVER CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Wind River Linux is backed by our award-winning global support organization offering live help in multiple time zones. For more information, visit www.windriver.com/support.
WIND RIVER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Our CMMI Level 3–rated services organization offers BSP development, secure boot services, solution assessment, consulting, design, certification services, and more.
For more information, visit www.windriver.com/services.
WIND RIVER EDUCATION SERVICES
Wind River offers technical, hands-on training, mentoring, and on-demand learning. For more information, visit www.windriver.com/education.