2. Does your process provide for continuous monitoring of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) for the third-party components used by your system?
5. Have you encrypted data at rest to help protect your intellectual property from being reverse engineered?
6. Does your system verify the integrity of its configuration files prior to processing them?
7. Does your system take advantage of its hardware-driven secure boot mechanisms?
8. Does your system have a software-driven, trusted boot process that performs digital signature verification and symmetric decryption and is able to support your boot time performance?
9. Does your system separate its major functions using operating system mechanisms such as tasks, real-time processes, containers, processes, or partitions?
YOUR SYSTEM’S SECURITY PROFILE
Here’s a high-level snapshot of how you fared.
To see specific recommendations based on your answers to each question, enter your email address below.