Helix Chassis provides the comprehensive cloud-based connectivity, foundation for security, and modular flexibility required to integrate systems within intelligent vehicles and connect them to external networks of devices and data.
Helix Chassis comprises Wind River Helix Drive, Wind River Helix CarSync, and Wind River Helix Cockpit. Together these products provide a software framework for the connected and autonomous car.
Wind River Helix Drive
Drive offers auto manufacturers and their Tier 1 suppliers an ISO 26262–certifiable software platform for pioneering advanced driver assist systems (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle innovations.
- Enables you to quickly build highly ecure and reliable controls and systems for automotive safety-critical applications
- Safely consolidates applications onto a single hardware platform
- Prevents risks from malicious code through secure boot and other layered security features
Wind River CarSync
CarSync is an end-to-end platform for remote software, firmware, and data management for connected vehicles.
- Eliminates vehicle software recalls and associated warranty costs
- Accelerates the delivery of vehicle application upgrades and critical bug fixes
- Maintains the integrity of embedded systems for the lifetime of the vehicle
Wind River Helix Cockpit
Cockpit is a Linux-based, GENIVI®- compatible environment for in-vehicle infotainment (IVI), telematics, and digital cluster systems.
- Reduces overall development costs, minimizes project risks, and shortens project timelines
- Leverages leading-edge open source innovations
- Provides a comprehensive build system and development tools
Wind River is a proven partner to automotive
manufacturers and their suppliers.
projects a year
More than 300
engineers dedicated to
Complete portfolio of
tools, and services
Expertise to ensure
the highest levels of
security and safety
Wind River Helix Chassis
Learn how Helix Chassis brings together technologies and services to simplify building intelligent, connected vehicles.
Automotive Innovators: It's Time to Own the Software
Explore the pressing need for automakers to adopt more complete and detailed software ownership strategies and capabilities.
Wind River Helix Chassis, IoT, and the Connected Car
Learn how Helix Chassis helps automakers make the most of their opportunities in the era of the Internet of Things.
"Working with Wind River, we were able to shorten development time by more than 50%." Markus Kirschner, Leader of Hardware Development Team, Bosch Motorsport
"I know I can trust Wind River. The team members always go the extra mile to help us meet our project goals." T.K. Tan, Managing Director, Clarion Malaysia
Learn more about how Helix Chassis can help speed your development while ensuring highly secure and rigorously safe components and systems for the next generation of intelligent, connected vehicles.