Wind River to Showcase Internet of Things Technologies and Trends at Embedded World 2014
- Wind River to introduce its next-generation real-time operating system for the Internet of Things.
- Company presentations will cover real-time operating system trends, Internet of Things security, technologies for critical infrastructure, and virtualization.
- Visit Wind River at Hall 5, Booth 360.
- Applying Connectivity, Manageability, and Security to Critical Infrastructure: Wind River will cover how software development environments with pre-integrated, ready-to-use components such as device security, smart connectivity, rich network options, and device management can be used to secure, manage, and connect IoT gateways in the critical infrastructure market.
- VxWorksâ€”The RTOS Enabling the Internet of Things: Wind River will discuss its VxWorksÂ® real-time operating system (RTOS), which has been re-architected in response to changes in the embedded market landscape. The company will provide in-depth coverage of the product’s new features, which address IoT, machine-to-machine (M2M) applications, the cloud, and security.Â
- The Device Revolution: How Intelligence in Critical Devices is Transforming Business: Wind River will outline how developers of intelligent systems are realizing the potential of the Internet of Things by optimizing business intelligence with anywhere, anytime access to critical information. Industry use cases will provide insight into the impact on the supply/value chain and the ecosystem. The company will also highlight development considerations key to success, including securing these complex, connected devices that are often connected to public networking infrastructure from hacker attacks and breaches.
- Wind River Open Virtualization with Real-Time Performance:Wind River will examine how open virtualization technologies enable many applications and functions to run dedicated operating systems, and enable hardware to consolidate into one system. The company will also cover real-time virtualization using open source kernel virtualization machine technology to deliver extremely low latency with near native hardware performance, high throughput and virtual node management.
# # #Wind River is a trademark or registered trademark of Wind River Systems, Inc. and its affiliates. Other names may be the trademarks of their respective owners. CONTACT Isabelle Denis Wind River +33 164 866 664 email@example.com
Global Corporate Communications