CarSync enables auto manufacturers to deploy secure, cost-efficient update campaigns to connected vehicles, eliminating software recalls and associated warranty costs while increasing customer satisfaction.
Built for Automotive
- Provides an end-to-end platform for efficient and secure software-over-the-air (SOTA)/ firmware-over-the-air (FOTA) updates
- Developed specifically for resource-constrained environments
- Enables multimillion dollar reductions in software-related recall and warranty costs
- Reduces the time, complexity, and expense of bringing vehicles to dealers for repairs
New Revenue Streams
- Enables new services or upgrades to existing applications, leading to increased consumer satisfaction, engagement, and brand loyalty
- Maintains up-to-date vehicle software, firmware, and applications for the lifetime of the vehicle, both pre- and post-production
- Provides a secure OTA framework with reliable encryption, authenticity, and integrity procedures for secure lifecycle maintenance
Wind River Helix CarSync
Get an overview of the features and capabilities of CarSync.
How Connected Vehicle Technology Will Make Driving Safer Around the World
Learn how widespread connectivity could help avoid many traffic accidents.
CONNECTED VEHICLES JOURNAL
Implementing OTA Software Updates for Automotive Applications
Get a look at the opportunities and challenges of OTA software updates for automotive.
More from Wind River Automotive
Helix Chassis is a software framework for the connected and autonomous car.
Drive offers auto manufacturers and their Tier 1 suppliers an ISO 26262–certifiable software platform for pioneering advanced driver assist systems (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle innovations.
Cockpit is a Linux-based, GENIVI®- compatible environment for in-vehicle infotainment (IVI), telematics, and digital cluster systems.
Learn more about how CarSync helps auto manufacturers efficiently, securely, and cost-effectively deploy SOTA/FOTA updates while unlocking new revenue streams and business models.