PowerNode3 (Kontron AG)
1st Single/Dual 1 GHz G4 High-End Computing Node at 30W
The PowerNode3 is a single/dual 1 GHz PowerPC G4 high-end computing node featuring enhanced connectivity and reduced power consumption. PowerNode3 is designed for state-of-the-art applications requiring real-time data and signal processing, including sonar, radar, medical imaging and machine vision systems. The board sets a new standard for low power consumption in a high-end node, with a typical draw of 30W for dual CPU configuration, versus competitive boards that draw up to 60W (with 7455 1 GHz solutions).
The features of the PowerNode3 include:
· Single and dual Motorola PowerPC G4 7457 processors running at 1 GHz
· Outstanding computing performance and improved connectivity
· 512 KB internal L2 cache clocked at processor frequency
· 2 MB onboard L3 cache per processor, plus 2 MB private SRAM
· VME 2eSST (150 MB/s) capability
· Up to 1 GB onboard SDRAM accessible at the local bus speed of 133 MHz
· Two PMC slots (one 64-bit 66 MHz and one 32-bit 33/44 MHz)
· Supports VxWorks
· Available in all ruggedization levels
Kontron AG · Strategic Partner
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.