Embedded System Networking, Porting, Web, and Application Software Development Services (ICON Labs)
- Specializes in SNMP, TL1, device management, and security software
- Software integration of telecommunications switches, routers, and infrastructure equipment
- Porting, device drivers, integration, and testing
- Web and Java application development
Icon Labs is made up of established embedded systems programmers who provide proven software design, integration, and testing to the network management, telecommunications, consumer electronics, and industrial automation industries.
Icon Labs' resume of successful projects includes:
* Network management: SNMP agent, manager, and MIB development; TL1 interfaces; Web-based interfaces; CLI interfaces
* Telecommunications: fault-tolerant systems; high-speed routers, gateways, and frame relay systems; optical infrastructure equipment; broadband wireless systems; carrier-class switches; protocol simulation and test tools
* Consumer electronics: embedded JVM porting, embedded graphics interfaces, Internet appliance design and development
* Industrial automation: medical imaging systems; touchscreen interfaces; point-of-sale resource management; PLC and microprocessor integration; electromechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems control; computer integrated manufacturing; automated test and quality control equipment
* General: project management, product documentation, research, design specifications, training
Icon Labs combines embedded systems expertise and proven engineering discipline to help developers move faster.
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.