PowerLink ATM (CES - Creative Electronic Systems SA)
Autonomous, High-Performance ATM Connection
- High-bandwidth gateway concept delivers maximum throughput on all interconnected buses
- Instant operation: totally self-contained software requiring no network operation
- Scalable: up to six network or bus interfaces can be interconnected
- Optimized for real-time applications
- ATM OC3, T3/E3, T1/E1/J1, J2; AALO, AAL2, AAL5, Raw Cells, OAM Cells
The PowerLink concept guarantees that the customer will get a fully optimized combination of hardware and software tools. It includes a PowerPC-based VME or CompactPCI processor board, equipped with up to six ATM PMCs and associated drivers. A typical application could be a data extraction on VME or CompactPCI and transmission on an ATM network, without degradation of real-time acquisition or computing performance.
The PowerLink ATM is recognized by customers to be the most efficient 155Mb/sec. ATM on the market for real-time applications. The ATM software has been written from the lowest level up to the TCP/IP stack (RFC 1577) to optimize response time and maximize bandwidth for short messages.
The drivers support simultaneous AAL5 and TCP/IP traffic on the same connection: AAL5 frames for best performance (traffic class and the bandwidth utilization fully parametrable); standard TCP/IP stack for full connectivity with other equipment and direct reuse of existing software.
CES - Creative Electronic Systems SA · Hardware Partner
38 avenue Eugène-Lance
PO Box 584
Grand-Lancy 1 / Geneva, 1212
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.