Data Connection Portable DC-BGP (Metaswitch Networks)
DC-BGP provides a complete source code solution for Next Generation BGP devices.
- No hard-coded limits - scales to support the largest networks
- Distribuiton of function between cards for scaleability and redundancy
- Uninterrupted packet forwarding across hardware and software failures
- Pre-integrated solutions for optical routers and BGP/MPLS VPNs
- MIB configuration for easy integration with SNMP, TL1, CLI, CMIP BGPv4 (RFC 1771 and draft-ietf-idr-bgp4) BGP/MPLS VPNs (RFC 2547 and draft-ietf-l3vpn-rfc2547bis)
- Route reflection, refresh and flap damping (RFCs 2796, 2918, & 2439)
- Authentication with TCP MD5 signature (RFC 2385)
- Capabilities advertisement (RFC 2842)
Wind River Operating Systems: VxWorks, VxWorks AE, pSOSystem 2.5, pSOSystem 3, BSD/OS, Linux
DC-BGP is massively scaleable and has been independently tested to be able to support huge numbers of peers, routes and Virtual Routing and Forwarding Tables (VRFs). Processing can be distributed across multiple cards, and computationally intensive routing calculations can be paused to schedule other processing.
DC-BGP is integrated with Data Connection's high availability framework, and provides redundancy and high availability with uninterrupted packet forwarding across hardware or software failures.
DC-BGP is part of Data Connection's suite of MPLS, IP Routing, VPN and VoIP protocol software, and it integrates with these products, and third party components, to provide a complete control plane for packet and optical network devices, including full support for BGP/MPLS VPNs.
Data Connection has supplied the world's leading companies with protocol software for over 20 years. Its customers value the unrivalled quality of the software and support it provides.
· Rigorous development procedures include unit test scripts that check the full codebase, including error handling.
· The support team is staffed by the engineers who developed the products, so customers talk directly to experts.
· Data Connection carries the burden of long-term software maintenance. All code levels are supported indefinitely and fixes are supplied pre-integrated with the customer's code base.
Metaswitch Networks · Premium Software Partner
1740 Massachusetts Ave
Boxborough, MA 01719
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.