Coverity Extend (Coverity)
Coverity Extend provides the flexibility to check and enforce custom coding rules.
With Coverity Extend, development teams can:
- Eliminate critical, product-specific defects
- Turn bugs hit in the field into preventative checks
- Enforce compliance with corporate coding policies
- Enforce industry coding standards (e.g. MISRA, DO-178B or FDA's General Principles of Software Validation)
- Set up customized code audit processes, automating parts of manual code reviews
Software is used to support increasingly complex and specialized business processes. To meet this challenge, companies and industries have created a vast array of specialized coding rules and policies. Failure to enforce these rules can in many instances lead to catastrophic software failures.
Coverity Extend puts Coverity Analysis Engine directly into hands of the user. The intuitive scripting language and compiler that comes with Coverity Extend allows development teams to quickly implement new checks to target the bugs that they most care about. Finally, users will get all of the core set of software checks contained in Coverity Prevent.
Coverity · Premium Software Partner
185 Berry St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.