Core Avionics & Industrial Inc
Core Avionics & Industrial Inc. ("CoreAVI"), a Channel One company, is the world's leading supplier of real time and safety critical graphics and video drivers, and "program ready" embedded graphics and video processors to mil-aero and high reliability embedded systems manufacturers.
• OpenGL SC, OpenGL 1.x, OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics drivers
• Embedded OpenCL support
• Safety critical certification datasets including EASA ED-12B/C, FAA DO-178B/C Level A certification packages and DO-254 component level certification datasets
• Extended temperature screening; components screened -40 to 105c
• 20+ year component supply programs
• First line software and hardware technical support.
CoreAVI Supports the Breadth of Wind River VxWorks platforms and Operating Environments!
CoreAVI OpenGL drivers support the full range of Wind River Operating Environments including:
• VxWorks 7, 6.x, 5.x,
• VxWorks 653, VxWorks MILS
• Wind River Linux
• Wind River Hypervisor
• Support for PowerPC & x86 CPUs
Titanium Cloud ecosystem
Introducing Wind River® Titanium Cloud, the ecosystem of products around Wind River Titanium Server for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
Developing and maintaining a board support package (BSP) requires a dedicated embedded software staff with expertise on the hardware, the operating system, and optional software stacks.
Wind River Partner Program Brochure
The Wind River Partner Program provides a scalable platform for our partners to optimize, validate, and market compelling joint value propositions to our existing and growing base of customers.
A Crayon Simple Look at Wind River
A three minute video describing in simple terms what Wind River is, the extraordinary things that we helps our customers do, and why now is a particularly exciting time to be here.