Simplify product development with the industry's only Eclipse and standards-based graphical debugging solution that stays with you from initial hardware bring-up to product testing. With the tight integration between Wind River® Workbench On-Chip Debugging and the Wind River ICE 2 and Wind River Probe JTAG debug units, you can move past risky multi-vendor solutions to a simplified workflow. The advanced hardware diagnostics and patent-pending multi-core debugging capabilities unlock the power of even the most advanced multi-core and multiprocessor semiconductor technology.
- Centralized, project-oriented environment, common with Wind River Linux and VxWorks®, simplifying end-to-end debugging
- Support for Wind River JTAG debug units: multi-core-capable Wind River ICE 2 and the entry-level portable Wind River Probe
- Extensible support for a wide range of processors based on ARM, ColdFire, Intel®, MIPS, and PowerPC architectures
- Centralized debugging and analysis
- Advanced dardware diagnostics
- Scalable, robust on-chip debugging
- Extensible development environment
Wind River offers world-class support, engineering services, and training:
- Wind River Professional Services
- Wind River Education Services
- Wind River Support
Watch and discover more about Wind River JTAG debugging solutions that simplify the debugging of 32-bit and 64-bit applications running on ARM, ColdFire, Intel Architecture (including Intel Atom™), MIPS, and PowerPC.