EP8260 (Embedded Planet)
A PowerPC MPC8260-based computing engine
- Processor -- MPC8260: Bus at 66 MHz, CPM at 133 MHz, Core at 166 MHz (typical)
- 60x bus SDRAM -- 32, 64, 128 Mbytes,
- Local bus SDRAM -- 0, 16, 32, 64 Mbytes
- Flash -- 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 Mbytes,
- NVRAM -- 0, 32, 128, 512 Kbytes w/RTC
- Ethernet port -- MII (FCC3);
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX (RJ-45) Monitor port (RS-232) -- SMC1 or SMC2 - 3-wire (2x5 header)
- PCMCIA (option) -- Single slot; Type I, II, or III (DMA not supported);
- (option) Serial EEPROM and temperature -- I2C,
- Debug -- COP/JTAG
- Bus expansion -- EP S bus - 60x bus expansion
- I/O expansion -- EP S bus - peripheral bus expansion
- 5 VDC or 3.3 VDC -- Single power supply source (board draws 2A max)
The EP8260 computing engine takes advantage of the high performance networking capabilities of the Motorola PowerPC 8260 processor. By integrating all of the features of the PowerQUICC II technology onto one single board, the computing engines reduce Time-To-Market and increase product reliability for complex high-speed networking applications. Scaleable in size and flexible in configuration, they provide a production-ready platform for tomorrow's networks. The board is PC/104 mechanical sized. Available in a Board Development Kit.
Embedded Planet · Hardware Partner
4760 Richmond Rd.
Warrensville Hts,, OH 44128
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.