RPX Lite (Embedded Planet)
PC/104 form-factor PowerPC 823e/850-based SBC
- Processor -- All MPC823 and MPC850 variants (depending on model)
- SDRAM -- 16, 32, 64 Mbytes,
- Flash -- 4, 8, 16 Mbytes
- NVRAM -- 0, 32, 128, 512 Kbytes,
- NVRTC -- NVRAM with real-time clock
- Ethernet port -- SCC2;
- 10BaseT (RJ-45) Monitor port (RS-232) -- SMC1; 3-wire (RJ-45)
- USB port -- Type A or Type B connector
- PCMCIA -- Single slot; Type I, II, or III
- Serial EEPROM and temperature -- I2C,
- Debug -- BDM/JTAG
- Full bus and I/O expansion throught RPX headers
- 5 VDC or 3.3 VDC -- Single power supply source (board draws 1A max)
The RPX Lite computing engine takes advantage of the networking capabilities of the Motorola PowerPC 823e or 850 processors. By integrating all of the features of the PowerQUICC technology onto one single board, the computing engines reduce Time-To-Market and increase product reliability. Scaleable in size and flexible in configuration, they provide a production-ready platform for tomorrow's networks. The board is PC/104 mechanical sized. Available in a Board Development Kit.
Embedded Planet · Hardware Partner
4760 Richmond Rd.
Warrensville Hts,, OH 44128
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.