EP8xx (Embedded Planet)
A PC/104 form-factor PowerPC 8xx based SBC
- Processor -- MPC862 (80MHz), MPC860 (80MHz), MPC857 (66MHZ), or MPC855 (66MHz)
- SDRAM -- 16, 32, 64, 128 Mbytes,
- Flash -- 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 Mbytes
- NVRAM with RTC -- 0, 32, 128, 512 Kbytes
- NVRAM Ethernet port -- SCC1; 10BaseT (RJ-45),
- Ethernet MII -- 10Base/100BaseTX (RJ-45)
- Monitor port -- SMC1 or SMC2; 3-wire (RJ-45)
- Serial port -- SCC1, SCC2, or SCC3; 9-wire RS-232, full modem control. (2x5 header)
- Serial EEPROM -- I2C; 512 bytes,
- Serial temperature and thermal monitor -- I2C
- Debug interface -- BDM Development port header
- PCMCIA -- one or two slots (option);
- Type l, ll or lll Bus AND I/O expansions, board draws 1.5 A max
The EP8xx single board computers take advantage of the high performance networking capabilities of the Motorola PowerPC 855, 857, 860, or 862 processors. By integrating all of the features of the PowerQUICC technology onto one single board, the computing engines reduce time-to-market and increase product reliability. Scaleable in size, flexible in configuration, and expandable through the expansion bus they provide a production-ready platform for designing, developing, and deploying your network ready OEM design. Available in a Board Development Kit and in production quantities.
Notes on features . . .
The bus and I/O expansion connectors allow for daughter cards supporting such functions as CAN, ARCNET, T1/E1, xDSL, PCI via PC/104-Plus, etc.
Feature alternatives in the above list are dependent on model; please contact Embedded Planet for specifics.
Embedded Planet · Hardware Partner
4760 Richmond Rd.
Warrensville Hts,, OH 44128
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.