EP885 (Embedded Planet)
A PC/104 form-factor PowerPC Duet 88x SBC
- Processor -- PowerPC MPC880, 885
- SDRAM -- 16, 32, 64, 128 Mbytes,
- Flash -- 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 Mbytes
- NVRAM -- 0, 32, 128, 512 Kbytes,
- NVRTC -- NVRAM with real-time clock
- Ethernet port -- 2 10BaseT/100BaseTX (RJ-45)
- Monitor port (RS-232) -- 2x5 header,
- USB --1 USB port
- Serial EEPROM -- I2C - 512 bytes,
- Serial temperature -- I2C
- Debug -- BDM Development port header
- Bus and I/O expansion receptacle,
- Dimensions -- PC/104 form-factor
- 5 VDC or 3.3 VDC -- Single power supply source (board draws 1.5A max)
- 4-position slide switch, 2 user programmable LEDs
The EP 885 single board computers take advantage of the high performance networking capabilities of the Motorola PowerPC Duet 880 and 885 processors. By integrating all of the features of the Duet technology onto one single board, the computing engines reduce Time-To-Market and increase product reliability. Scaleable in size, flexible in configuration, and expandable through the expansion bus they provide a production-ready platform for designing, developing, and deploying your network ready OEM design.
Embedded Planet · Hardware Partner
4760 Richmond Rd.
Warrensville Hts,, OH 44128
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.