Nios II Processor (Altera)
Versatile Embedded Processor
A major challenge facing embedded developers is selecting a processor that best fits their applications– without overspending for performance or sacrificing features.
Nios® II processors, the ideal embedded solution, allow you to:
- Choose the exact set of CPUs, peripherals, and interfaces needed for your application
- Remotely upgrade in the field to stay competitive and address changing requirements
- Increase performance without changing your board design–accelerating only functions that need it
- Eliminate the risk of processor and ASSP obsolescence
- Lower overall cost, complexity, and power consumption–combining many functions onto one chip
With the perfect fit of CPUs, peripherals, memory interfaces, and custom hardware accelerators, Nios II processors offer you tremendous flexibility, where and when you need it, to meet the unique demands of every new design cycle.
Altera · Premium Hardware Partner
101 Innovation Drive
San Jose, CA 95134
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.