Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database (Oracle)
Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database, validated on Wind River VxWorks empowers applications with instant responsiveness and very high throughput for performance-critical functions in real-time enterprises and industries such as telecom, capital markets, and defense.
With an Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database, your applications are able to access, capture, or update information many times faster–giving you the power to attract and retain more customers, sense and respond to business-critical events when they are most valuable, and deliver new services–all while using standard relational database technology and familiar programming interfaces. Real-time data replication between servers delivers high availability and ensures your applications are continuously available.
TimesTen can also be used as a high performance cache for Oracle Database Enterprise Edition.
Benefits of Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database:
* Delivers instant responsiveness and very high throughput
* Deployed close to the application in the middle-tier
* High availability
* Ease of Development
* Operates standalone or a read/write cache for Oracle Database
* Has good persistence and durability
* Light weight tracking and notification of changes to database
* Its' embeddable design offers near-zero administration
Oracle · Strategic Software Partner
500 Oracle Parkway
Redwood Shores, CA 94065
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.