TBreq (LDRA Ltd)
Requirements Traceability with TBreq
Benefits of using TBreq TBreq provides the features required by Quality and Certification standards for multi-level and bi-directional requirements traceability and impact analysis:
- Integration with the most popular third-party Requirement Management tools to increase requirements visibility and to drive traceability throughout your design, coding and testing
- Requirement testing traceability matrix generation
- Automated generation of test verification plans and reports
- Test Specification generation from the source code and requirements as well as automatic test case generation
- Seamless integration with LDRA Testbed® (for code review, quality review, design review and code coverage analysis) and TBrun® (for automated unit testing including test harness generation, test case generation, test report creation, Host/Target test execution and test regression)
- Requirements structural coverage analysis and impact analysis
- Automatic detection of requirements, source code and test data changes
- Upstream and downstream impact analysis which helps with regression risk management
TBreq is the easiest way to link requirements, design, development, testing and verification workflow with your Requirements Management tools and your design and development tool chain:
- Text processing tools: Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access™, PowerPoint®, Adobe® PDF, . . .
- Requirements Management tools: Telelogic DOORS®, IBM® Rational® RequisitePro®, or any published XML interface
- Project Management tools: Microsoft® Project
- UML tools: Telelogic Rhapsody® and ARTiSAN Studio®, . . .
- Modeling & Design tools: The MathWorks Simulink®, Telelogic Statemate®, SCADE Suite™, STOOD, . . .
- Code files: C, C++ & Ada83/95, . . .
- Configuration Management tools: IBM® Rational® ClearCase®, CVS, Serena® PVCS®, Serena® Dimensions®, Telelogic Synergy™, . . .
What is TBreq?
Requirement Testing and Verification
TBreq, through its integration with the LDRA tool suite which includes LDRA Testbed® and TBrun® (unit testing component), is a unique solution that can help your team overcome the challenges of allocating requirements to team members, mapping requirements to design and source code, linking test cases to requirements and the generation of verification reports. TBreq interfaces directly with your management tool (Telelogic DOORS®, IBM® Rational® RequisitePro®, Microsoft® Word or Microsoft® Excel) to ensure traceability across your software lifecycle and the completeness of your requirements coverage.
Within the LDRA tool suite, TBreq creates test specifications and executable test cases directly from requirements. Test results are automatically returned to the requirements management tool to provide "round-trip requirements traceability verification."
A key feature of TBreq is its ability to capture requirements (high-level, derived and low-level) from any management tool and source; while providing an intuitive interface for traceability, test case generation and requirements verification. All of these features combine to make TBreq the most effective solution for Requirements Management on the market today.
Compliance with your Certification Standards
Qualification represents the agreement from Certification Authorities to reduce or replace manual activities with tool results and verifications.
TBreq complies with the most demanding quality standards: CMMI, DO-178B for Avionics, EN-50128 for Railway transportation and IEC 61508 for Automotive to name a few. The tool is compliant with the AIRBUS process for A380 & A340 projects, Boeing 787, F-35 Lightning II, NASA CEV and other major projects.
TBreq is qualifiable according to all of these standards, and LDRA can assist in this qualification process. LDRA also offers a DO-178B Tool Qualification Pack to assist in the certification process.
All of these features combine to make TBreq the most effective solution for collaborative requirements-based development and verification on the market today.
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.