cPCI-3700A Series (1001)
3U CompactPCI Pentium® III/Celeron® CPU Module with VGA, LCD, Ethernet
- Supports FC-PGA Pentium III CPU up to 850MHz
- One 144-pin SO-DIMM socket supports up to 256MB RAM with optional ECC support
- Built-in housing for 2.5" ATA-HDD or Flash Drive
- Two front panel USB ports, two serial ports, one parallel port
- AGP 2x VGA/LCD display output by SMI SM721 controller with 4MB VRAM
- On-board 10/100Mbps Ethernet port by Intel 82559 controller
- Supports Intel pre-boot execution environment (PXE) for remote boot
- 3 or 2 slots width configurations are available for customized applications
The cPCI-3700A is an all-in-one high performance, general
purpose 3U CompactPCI system host CPU module. It is the
ideal choice on which to base a computing platform or an embedded
controller for military, HMI, traffic control, and mission critical
industrial automation applications.
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.