SBC325 (GE Intelligent Platforms)
3U OpenVPX 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 based Single Board Computer
• 3U OpenVPX Single Board Computer • 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 quad core processor • Dual-channel DDR3 (up to 16 GB) @ 1333 MHz memory with ECC • Up to 32 GB NAND Flash • 512 kB MRAM (non-volatile storage) • Multiple PCIe fabric backplane configurations - x16 PCIe GEN 2 option (no XMC) - 4x PCIe GEN 2 with DMA / NTB capability, also GEN 1 x1 PCIe • 1x XMC Site with I/O • 2x 10/100/1000BaseT • HD Audio • 2x RS-232/422 COM ports • 1x PS/2 Keyboard and mouse • 2x SATA (6 Gb/s) • 1x VGA • 4x USB 2.0 • 6x Single-Ended GPIO (5V tolerant) • Watchdog, Timers, Sensors • BMM (Board Management Microcontroller), ETI, TPM • VITA65 OpenVPX Compatible - MOD3-PAY-2F2T-16.2.5-3 - MOD3-PAY-2F-16.2.7-1 • Deployed Test Software • VxWorks® • Five Levels of Ruggedization
The SBC325 Rugged Single Board Computer (SBC) from GE Intelligent Platforms features the high performance, highly integrated 3rd Generation Core i7 processor platform from Intel.
3rd Generation Core i7 with fully integrated graphics and memory controller plus quad core processing at 2.1 GHz offers better performance per watt — all in one device. Coupled with an Intel mobile chipset, this provides an unmatched level of I/O bandwidth for both on-board and off-board functions.
Features of the 3rd Gen Core i7 processor
• Up to 15% (compute) and 50% (3D graphics) performance improvement over
• Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) signal processing
• Intelligent performance on-demand with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
• PCIe GEN 3 (8 GT/sec) and USB 3.0 (10x the Bandwidth of 2.0) data transfer capability
• Hyper-Thread Technology – 2 threads per core
In addition to a comprehensive range of onboard IO features, the SBC325 also offers an on-board XMC mezzanine expansion site for enhanced system flexibility. Memory resources include up to 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC, 32
GB NAND Flash, and hard drive via XMC.
The SBC325 is designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications from industrial to fully rugged Defense and Aerospace programs. It offers extended temperature capability and a range of air and conduction cooled build levels.
A rich software choice is planned for the SBC325, including comprehensive Deployed Test Software (BIT and BCS) plus OS support Wind River Linux, and VxWorks®
GE Intelligent Platforms · Strategic Hardware Partner
Tove Valley Business Park
Old Tiffield Road
Towcester, Northants NN12 6PF
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.