SBC624 (GE Intelligent Platforms)
6U OpenVPX 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 based Single Board Computer
• 6U OpenVPX Single Board Computer • 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 dual and quad core processors • Dual channel DDR3 (up to 16 GB) @ 1333 MHz • Up to 16 GB Solid State Disk Drive • 512 kB MRAM (non-volatile storage) • VITA65 OpenVPX Payload – MOD6-PAY-4F1Q2U2T-12.2.1-8 • Data Plane Fabric – 2x 10Gigiabit Ethernet with RDMA or – 2x Infiniband ports with RDMA • Expansion Plane Fabric – Multiple PCIe configurations (Gen 2) – 1 x16 link, 2 x8 links, 4 x4 links • Control Plane Fabric – 2x 10/100/1000BaseBX (SERDES Ethernet) • Rear IO – 2x 10/100/1000BaseT (one shared with front IO) – 2x COM port (RS-232/422) – 6x USB 2.0 ports – 3x SATA ports – 8x GPIO lines – VGA – DVI / HDMI – HD Audio – PS2 Keyboard and Mouse • Front IO – 1x 10/100/1000BaseT (shared rear IO) – 1x COM port (RS-232/422) – 1x USB 2.0 port – DVI / HDMI • Dual on-board Expansion sites – XMC’s - one x4, one x8 PCIe Gen 2 – PMC’s – both PCI-X 133 MHz • Baseboard Management Controller • Trusted Platform Monitor (TPM) • Elapsed time Indicator (ETI) • Deployed test Software • VxWorks Real-Time OS support • Five Levels of Ruggedization
The SBC624 OpenVPX Rugged Single Board Computer (SBC) features the high performance, highly integrated 2nd Generation Core(TM) i7 processor platform from Intel. The 2nd Generation Core(TM) i7 with fully integrated graphics and memory controller plus dual or quad core processing up to 2.5 GHz offers better performance per watt — all in one device. Coupled with the Intel(R) QM67 chipset, this provides an unmatched level of I/O bandwidth for both on-board and offboard functions.
Features of the 2nd Gen Core(TM) i7 processor
• Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) signal processing
• Intel(R) vPro technology
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
• Intelligent performance on-demand with Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology
• Hyper-Thread Technology – Up to 4 processing cores (2 threads per core) - provides increased performance and processing efficiency
In addition to a comprehensive range of onboard IO features, the SBC624 also offers on-board XMC mezzanine expansion sites for enhanced system flexibility. Memory resources include up to 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC, and 16 GB on board SSD (NAND Flash).
The SBC624 is designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications from industrial through to fully rugged Defense and Aerospace programs. It offers extended temperature capability and a range of air and conduction cooled build levels.
A rich software choice is planned for the SBC624, including comprehensive Deployed Test Software (BIT and BCS) plus OS support for VxWorks
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.