SBC324 (GE Intelligent Platforms)
3U VPX 2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) based Single Board Computer
• 3U OpenVPX Single Board Computer • 2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 dual and quad core processors • Dual-channel DDR3 (up to 8 GB) @ 1333 MHz • Up to 32 GB NAND Flash • 512 kB MRAM (non-volatile storage) • Multiple PCIe fabric backplane configurations - x16 PCIe GEN 2 option (no XMC) - 4x PCIe GEN 2 with NTB capability, also GEN 1 x1 PCIe • 1x XMC Site with I/O • 2x 10/100/1000BaseT • HD Audio • 2x RS-232/422 COM ports • 1x PS/2 Keyboard and mouse • 2x SATA (6 Gb/s) • 1x VGA • 4x USB 2.0 • 6x Single-Ended GPIO (5V tolerant) • Watchdog, Timers, Sensors • BMM (Board Management Microcontroller), ETI, TPM • VITA65 OpenVPX Compatible - MOD3-PAY-2F2T-16.2.5-3 - MOD3-PAY-2F-16.2.7-1 • Deployed Test Software • Linux and Real-Time OS support • Five Levels of Ruggedization
The SBC324 Rugged Single Board Computer (SBC) from GE Intelligent Platforms features the high performance, highly integrated 2nd Generation Core i7 processor platform from Intel(R). 2nd Generation Core i7(TM) with fully integrated graphics and memory controller plus dual and quad core processing up to 2.5 GHz offers better performance per watt — all in one device. Coupled with the Intel(R) QM67 chipset, this provides an unmatched level of I/O bandwidth for both on-board and offboard functions.
Features of the 2nd Gen Core i7 processor
• Intel(R) vPro technology:
- Intel(R) VT adds hardware assisted performance acceleration
- Intel(R) TXT is a hardware based security foundation to build and maintain a chain of trust, to protect the platform from software based attacks
• Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) signal processing
- Intel's AVX doubles the vector register size from 128 to 256 bits for up to a 2x FLOP improvement
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
• Intelligent performance on-demand with Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology
• Hyper-Thread Technology – Up to 4 processing cores (2 threads per core) –
provides increased performance and processing efficiency
In addition to a comprehensive range of onboard IO features, the SBC324 also offers an on-board XMC mezzanine expansion site for enhanced system flexibility. Memory resources include up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC, 32
GB NAND Flash, and optional hard drive via XMC.
The SBC324 is designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications from industrial through to fully rugged Defense and Aerospace programs. It offers extended temperature capability and a range of air and conduction cooled build levels.
A rich software choice is planned for the SBC324, including comprehensive Deployed Test Software (BIT and BCS) plus OS support for VxWorks
GE Intelligent Platforms · Strategic Hardware Partner
Tove Valley Business Park
Old Tiffield Road
Towcester, Northants NN12 6PF
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.