Spectra SDR (PrismTech Ltd)
Complete Software Defined Radio (SDR) Solution for VxWorks 6 and Wind River Linux 3.0 Platforms
Wind River and PrismTech have joined forces to provide a complete, high-performance, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) SDR solution for worldwide markets that is supported across a wide array of third-party hardware platforms.
The Wind River-PrismTech complete SDR solution includes the following powerful capabilities:
• Very small form factor, high performance, SCA 2.2.2 Spectra OE (Operating Environment)
• Market-leading Spectra CX advanced SDR SCA waveform and platform development tool supporting model-driven engineering
• C and C++ language support for optimized, portable radio software development and deployment
• Spectra e*ORB-optimized CORBA library
• Wind River Advanced Networking Technologies stack, supporting both VxWorks and Wind River Linux
• VxWorks 6 and Wind River Linux 3.0 operating system platforms, available on a wide range of COTS board vendors using high-performance commercial semiconductors
• Award-winning Wind River Workbench Eclipse-based development environment
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.