Wind River to Exhibit at MILCOM 2011
ALAMEDA, Calif. – Oct. 31, 2011 – Wind River, a world leader in embedded and mobile software, will exhibit at MILCOM 2011, November 7-10 in Baltimore, MD. Wind River will demonstrate the latest embedded software solutions designed for advanced military communication devices.
Wind River will be at booth No. #721 featuring aerospace and defense embedded virtualization and Android solutions, highlighting the latest innovations in multicore and secure multi-operating system platforms. Demonstrations will include the following:
- Rockwell Collins’ SecureOne™ Guard: A demonstration by Rockwell Collins running Wind River’s VxWorks MILS Platform cross domain solution to power its SecureOne™ Guard, part of a family of high assurance technologies for tactical military systems. VxWorks MILS enables SecureOne™ Guard to deliver trusted multi-classification information sharing, and underpins simultaneous cross domain multi-level security communications on a single platform, resulting in reduced size, weight and power (SWaP) on an aircraft.
- Wind River Linux Secure: The industry’s only embedded Linux product with complete Common Criteria EAL4+ and FIPS 140-2 certification is certified for multiple embedded processors, including ARM, Intel and Power architectures.
- Wind River Simics: This full system simulation solution creates a high-performance virtual environment in which any electronic system - from a single board all the way up to complex, heterogeneous, multi-core systems - can be defined, developed, and deployed.
- Wind River Platform for Android: Combining the innovation of Android with the reliability and predictability of a commercial platform, Wind River offers a validated and fully compliant software platform based on the latest versions of the Android software development kit.
- Wind River Framework for Automated Software Testing (FAST) for Android: This fully automated software testing solution for any Android-based device can rapidly test and validate software and prove compliance with the Android Compatibility Test Suite, and is configurable to automate additional testing elements.
- Additional enhanced user experience and connectivity technologies for Android: The technologies include fast boot, multi-windowing, radio and SyncML capabilities.
As the premier international conference for military communications, MILCOM gives industry the opportunity to promote communications technologies and services to commanders from all branches of the armed forces, U.S. Department of Defense, federal government, and the heads of multinational forces from around the globe. More information about the conference can be found at www.milcom.org.
To learn more about Wind River’s aerospace and defense solutions, visit www.windriver.com/solutions/aerospace-defense/.
About Wind River
Wind River, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), is a world leader in embedded and mobile software. Wind River has been pioneering computing inside embedded devices since 1981, and its technology is found in more than 1 billion products. Wind River is headquartered in Alameda, Calif., with offices in more than 20 countries. To learn more, visit Wind River at www.windriver.com or on Facebook.
Wind River is a trademark or registered trademark of Wind River Systems Inc. and its affiliates. Other names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, Global Communications