As the automotive landscape undergoes massive change, what will give automotive companies a fighting chance to keep up with the increasingly rapid pace of innovation, especially in this era of the connected, autonomous, and IoT-enabled car?
In this web seminar from Wind River®, Intel®, and IHS Markit, we look at the opportunities and requirements underpinning the advanced in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems of tomorrow. We also consider how the human–machine interface (HMI) and connectivity are true game-changers today.
- How open source will result in faster time-to-market and more cost-efficient solutions
- How silicon suppliers can support a scalable platform to accelerate infotainment innovation
- About HMI and connectivity, disruptors at play
- What the new architecture options are and their requirements
- Luca De Ambroggi, Principal Analyst, Automotive Semiconductors, IHS Markit
- Colin Bird, Senior Analyst, Automotive Software, Apps, and Services, IHS Markit
- Kerry Forell, Product Line Manager, Transportation Solutions Division, Intel
- Dan Noal, Sr. Director, Products and Strategy, Connected Vehicle Solutions, Wind River
- Allen Tatara, Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)