IT-CLASS VIRTUALIZATION PLATFORMS WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR THE RIGOROUS DEMANDS OF THE CARRIER NETWORK
The Titanium Cloud product portfolio solves that problem by providing an application-ready software platform that runs virtual functions with high reliability and is built to support the intensive performance, reliability, and security requirements of the world’s most demanding communications networks.
- Operational Efficiency: Cost-effective installation, operations, and maintenance of virtualized critical infrastructure. Simple, reliable, and predictable.
- Performance: Enabling edge computing use cases with ultra-low latency.
- Reliability: Keeping your services and systems up—always.
The State of NFV
Wind River’s Charlie Ashton and Intel’s Bryan Madden chat with TelecomTV’s Martyn Warwick about what has happened with Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) over the past five years, what’s changed since the original NFV white paper was written, and how service providers will monetize this network transformation. Topics include multi-access edge computing, 5G, artificial intelligence, and more.
TITANIUM CLOUD FEATURED CUSTOMERS
Reduced TCO, Increased ROI
- High efficiency, allowing more virtual services to be run with less hardware
- Simplified installation to get networks running in minutes instead of days
- High availability, reducing the risk of SLA penalties
- Proven integrated solution to get new services to market faster
Cost-Effective Installations, Operations, and Maintenance
- Single image installation that can have the system running in 20 minutes
- Complete visibility into the state of your network with open APIs for custom views
- Hitless updates to keep the system current with no downtime
Open and Scalable
- Key contributor to OpenStack StarlingX open source edge cloud project
- Built from OpenStack with plugins and extensions for commercial viability today
- Open APIs for provisioning and management
- Enabling thousands of virtual machines
Rich Ecosystem of Hardware, Orchestration Software, and VNFs
- Validated on standard off-the-shelf servers from leading suppliers
- Validated with multiple existing virtual network functions (VNFs)
- Open and flexible environment to enable third-party software
- Fully integrated carrier-grade security
- UEFI secure boot, cryptographically signed images, security groups, static ACL filters, vTPM, and more
- Fast, secure virtual machine failover (50-100x faster than IT virtualization)
Peerless "Six Nines" Reliability with as Few as Two Nodes
- Ultra-high availability and reliability throughout the software stack
- 99.9999% uptime guaranteed
- Less than 30 seconds of annual downtime
- Fast, secure virtual machine failover (50–100x faster than IT virtualization)
Learn how Wind River can help you create the next generation of systems and devices.CONTACT US
Market-Ready Solutions, Optimized and Interoperable
Through the Titanium Cloud Ecosystem, Wind River partners with industry-leading hardware and software companies to ensure the availability of a rich set of validated end-to-end solutions optimized for deployment with the Titanium Cloud family of virtualization platforms.
Wind River Titanium Cloud for Telecommunications
Get an overview of the features and benefits of Titanium Cloud solutions for the telecommunications market.
Titanium Cloud Security
Titanium Cloud provides broad and deep security for critical infrastructure applications. Read this paper to learn how.
Titanium Cloud vs. "Vanilla" OpenStack
In a comparative test, we took a look at a plain "vanilla" OpenStack distribution vs. Wind River® Titanium Cloud™. The results were compelling.
vRAN: The Next Step in Network Transformation
An end-to-end vRAN solution can help CSPs achieve 5G benefits in a 4G network. Find out how.
Flexibility, Performance, and Reliability for Managed Business Services
A Complete Enterprise vCPE Solution from Wind River, Versa Networks, and Dell EMC
Live Migration with Altiostar vRAN
Watch how Titanium Cloud can migrate a compute host with no interruption to a video stream.
Telco Virtualization Essentials: Interoperability
This video provides some specific points about openness and interoperability in regards to our network virtualization software portfolio, Titanium Cloud.
Telco Virtualization Essentials: ROI and TCO
In this tutorial, we’ll review some of the key performance indicators (KPIs) to consider when selecting a platform for your network virtualization.
Titanium Cloud Ecosystem Explainer
Wind River Titanium Cloud Ecosystem: Market-Ready NFV Solutions—Optimized and Interoperable.
vRAN: The Next Step in Network Transformation
In this seminar we will discuss the business needs for, and benefits of, a vRAN solution for CSPs.
Enabling MEC as a new Telco Business Opportunity
Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) solutions help you win at the network edge. Find out why and how.
In this document we answer the question, "Why Titanium Cloud?" in one page.
Wind River Titanium Cloud
Get an overview of the Wind River Titanium Cloud portfolio.
Wind River Titanium Control
Get an overview of the features and benefits of Titanium Control.
Cost of Downtime
This video shows the cost of network downtime from using enterprise-grade, “best effort” infrastructure rather than carrier grade equipment.
OpenStack NFVI with Enhanced Platform Awareness
Learn how you can optimize workload placement and ensure high availability with EPA and Titanium Cloud.
COMMITMENT TO OPEN SOURCE AND OPEN STANDARDS
Wind River is an active participant and leader in critical industry standards and open source initiatives for building critical infrastructure.