Thursday, August 17, 2017
11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Please register in advance for complimentary lunch.
Intel San Jose Campus
190 River Oaks Parkway
San Jose, CA 95134
THE FUTURE IS SOFTWARE-DEFINED
For more than 30 years, Wind River® has been deployed into environments, systems, and applications subject to the highest standards of safety, security, and performance. Now, we're leveraging this foundation for the new software-defined world with pioneering technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT), including virtualization, edge-to-cloud connectivity, real-time analytics, Java, and autonomous vehicle innovations.
Visit our Mobile Technology Showcase to learn how we can help you with the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. Join us for lunch or drop by to talk with our experts.
For questions or more information, please email Francine Garrahan, field marketing manager for Wind River, or call her at 408-765-7243.
Experience Our Technologies Firsthand
The Mobile Technology Showcase is a big rig road show equipped with our latest solutions. Take a tour at your convenience during our showcase hours.
Experience an interactive display of our products, including:
- Real-world deployments of VxWorks® with safety, security, virtualization, embedded Java, and real-time analytics
- VxWorks 653 3.0 Multi-core Edition for safety-critical systems with mixed criticality
- Wind River Helix™ Device Cloud, a cloud-based system for quickly deploying, managing, and updating thousands of edge devices in IoT
- Wind River Titanium Cloud™, our portfolio of virtualization software platforms for ultrareliability and performance
- Wind River Simics® system simulation technology to enable earlier software development and automation of otherwise impossible testing
- Wind River Helix Chassis, a software framework for the connected and autonomous car
- Wind River Helix Drive with Perrone, an ISO 26262–certifiable software platform for advanced driver assist systems and autonomous vehicle innovations
- Wind River Helix CarSync, a robust over-the-air solution for remotely managing and maintaining the integrity of embedded systems and collecting critical data across the entire lifecycle of the vehicle
- Wind River Helix Cockpit, a Linux-based, GENIVI®–compatible environment for in-vehicle infotainment, telematics, and digital cluster systems
INTEL SAN JOSE CAMPUS, 190 River Oaks Parkway, San Jose, CA 95134