Provide your design teams with a competitive advantage via a Wind River® Professional Services Solution Assessment. In a Solution Assessment, Professional Services systems architects work collaboratively with your design and program teams to interpret system requirements, architect platform system options, and provide recommendations for meeting business, technical, and program goals. Our past system design experience in several vertical markets allows shorter ramp-up time for assessment efforts while delivering high quality. With each engagement, Wind River tailors activities and deliverables to fit the program’s unique needs.
Examples of activities that can be performed in a Solution Assessment include:
- Perform architectural trade-off analysis to identify cost, benefit, and risk
- Develop a strategy for migration from one operating system to another, or migrating to a newer OS version
- Conduct performance analysis, identify problem areas, and suggest improvements
- Evaluate the consolidation of multiprocessor systems into a single multi-core processor board
- Review certification requirements (e.g., DO-178B/C, IEC 61508, EN 50128) and define plans and processes to achieve safety certification or compliance
- Professional Services Solution Assessment