Go ahead—break all the rules of software development as you know it.
Wind River® Simics full system simulation frees you from the constraints of physical hardware and opens up a new world of development techniques that are simply impossible with physical hardware. Join Wind River for a limited-seating, hands-on seminar where you will use Simics to accelerate every phase of development for your current or upcoming embedded software project, dramatically reducing the risk of shipping late, overrunning budget, or sacrificing quality. Simics is an OS-agnostic solution and can be used on any platform.
Learn some of the new techniques that Simics makes possible:
- Evaluate a new target architecture before you build your first prototype.
- Do hardware bring-up before your target physically exists.
- Transport bugs and current system state to any colleague.
- Integrate and test your embedded system before your system hardware physically exists.
- Find the source of a system crash by traveling back in time to the exact moment that things went wrong.
- Peer into and control any system device to inject faults, debug, and test device drivers.
- Create multiple configurations of your hardware system with just a few keystrokes.
- Instantly transport a copy of your complete system state (hardware and software) with a click of the mouse.
February 20, 2013
9:30 a.m.–1:45 p.m.
525 Legget Drive
Ottawa, ON K2K 2W2
We will be giving away an iPad® mini 32Gb during this event.