The Wind River® SBC8641D evaluation board enables you to begin development on your project before your own custom design is available. The board offers a solid platform for both hardware and software engineers to use in evaluating and prototyping designs that closely parallel their final applications. The SBC8641D also gives software engineers a live target on which to begin developing and testing application code.
The SBC8641D comes complete with detailed schematics, a bill of materials, user documentation, and a power supply to provide you with a turnkey basis for your own custom design.
The standard configuration for the SBC8641D comes with two banks of 256MB of DDR2 SDRAM mounted on two SODIMMs, two banks of 16MB on-board flash memory, 64MB of OneNAND flash file system, and 128MB of SDRAM connected to the local bus.
Also standard are two three-wire RS-232 ports, four 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet ports, and two x8 PCIe connectors.
- (2) banks of 256MB DDR2 SDRAM
- 128MB SDRAM local bus
- (2) banks of 16MB flash, jumper selectable, one active at a time
- 64MB OneNAND flash file system
- 8KB of 8-bit EEPROM
- (4) 10/100/1000Mb/S Ethernet ports with RJ-45 connectors
- (2) RS232 ports with Mini DB9 connectors
- (2) x8 PCIe connectors
- 16-pin and new high-speed 52-pin JTAG connector
- 2x16 LCD character display
- (8) user switches
- Hard reset switch
- Experienced 24/7 global technical support
- Free detailed schematics
- Accelerated early development
- Emulators for turnkey development
- Tools integration