Protection from Security Threats
As embedded devices become more connected and mobile, they are the next vector for security threats. Addressing security in embedded development is now a business imperative, but it doesn't need to be painful. Wind River and Coverity have teamed to integrate development testing for embedded software security, making it easier and faster to fix security vulnerabilities early in development.
Sign up now for your free evaluation of Coverity Static Analysis, pre-configured for Wind River Workbench, to help you find and fix security defects as the code is written, without leaving your existing workflow.
- Leverages sophisticated analysis techniques to help developers automatically test their source code to help find and fix hard-to-spot defects, when they are the easiest and least expensive to fix
- Enables security vulnerabilities to be automatically identified and prioritized alongside quality defects, allowing developers to know what to fix first and fix what matters
- Works with the Wind River platform including embedded operating systems VxWorks and Wind River Linux and Wind River Diab Compiler and GCC compiler suite
- Integrates with Wind River Workbench so developers can easily find and fix security defects as they are coding, within their existing workflow
- Works with Wind River Test Management, for dynamic run-time testing during the quality assurance phase of the life cycle