McObject provides the eXtremeDB in-memory embedded database designed to meet the data management needs of intelligent, connected devices. Founded by embedded database and real-time systems experts, McObject offers proven database technology that makes devices such as consumer electronics and industrial control systems smarter, more reliable and more cost-effective to develop and maintain.
McObject Database System for Wind River Platforms Accelerates Development of Reliable, Cost-Effective Software Solutions for the Internet of Things
McObject's eXtremeDB database management system (DBMS) software running on Wind River VxWorks and Linux platforms enables Internet of Things gateway and edge node devices to perform more efficiently, reliably, safely and cost-effectively. eXtremeDB provides critical data management features - including transactions, concurrent access, and a high-level data definition language - with a code size as small as 150K; a core in-memory database system architecture (with optional, selective data persistence); and proven high availability and failover.
- Proven track record of reliability in the most demanding applications, with data secured by features including memory protection, encryption, cyclic redundancy check (CRC) error detection and secure sockets layer (SSL)
- Rich toolset accelerates development, reduces time-to-deployment
- Small footprint, minimal CPU and RAM requirements lead to cost-effective solutions
- Fastest run-time performance for managing data in embedded software, leading to wide usage in fields such as aerospace and defense, network communications and industrial control
- Multi-platform support meshes with diversity of IoT devices' OS and hardware environments
Titanium Cloud ecosystem
Introducing Wind River Titanium Cloud, the ecosystem of products around Wind River Titanium Server for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
Developing and maintaining a board support package (BSP) requires a dedicated embedded software staff with expertise on the hardware, the operating system, and optional software stacks.
Wind River Partner Program Brochure
The Wind River Partner Program provides a scalable platform for our partners to optimize, validate, and market compelling joint value propositions to our existing and growing base of customers.
A Crayon Simple Look at Wind River
A three-minute video describing in simple terms what Wind River is, the extraordinary things that we helps our customers do, and why now is a particularly exciting time to be here.